Here is what you can expect when you visit us on a Sunday. We look forward to meeting you soon!
- Service begins at 10:00 am with service lasting about 1 1/2 hours.
- Come casual or come formal! Just make sure you come! On a typical Sunday morning you will see jeans, khakis, suits, dresses, shorts, and capris. Don’t lose sleep over what to wear!
- You can expect an energetic, Spirit-filled atmosphere with contemporary praise and worship and bible preaching that hits home.
- Fellowship is important to us. Stop by our Cafe before service and grab some free coffee and a donut to enjoy. Soft drinks and water are also available for purchase.
- Along with a nursery for infants and toddlers, we offer children’s church for grades K-5th and a middle school class for 6-8th grade during each Sunday service. Your children will be checked in each Sunday prior to entering their class. When praise and worship begins, the children’s church and middle school class join the adults in the sanctuary. Afterwards they return to their rooms for the remainder of the service. Our security volunteers also monitor the halls during the service.